Sunday, 12 September 2010

MERRY WIVES OF WINDSOR by William Shakespeare


This should maybe read "Merry Wives of Windsor" x 10,0000000. This isbecause this is the show I have been working on. It is a great show, and a very well cut version of the play. Here's the link if you're interested.

Now you may have thought by my absense from this blog, I had forgotten about it. Oh no. I have just been camping around Europe, which means I have had a lot of rain and mud and fun, but not very much internet access. It also means that reading material has been thin on the ground, so I have been reading some shocking crap. It's going to be a new low in 2010's reading, but the high moral standards of this blog forbid me to leave anything out.

1 comment:

THE PRIVATE MEMOIRS AND CONFESSIONS OF A JUSTIFIED SINNER by James Hogg

The first appeal of this book is that the author was an eighteenth century shepherd who taught himself to read. It’s not so often that the ...